Sydney Ashland is a Medical Practice Consultant and Professional Coach with 20+ years experience using her unique, Rapid Pattern Integration Technique and proven business strategies to effect permanent change in physicians’ lives.
Here is what other healthcare professionals are saying…
“I don’t know how you manage to help me find true north every time we talk, but you certainly do! Thank you, Sydney.” –K.S.
“My time with you at the retreat was fantastic. When is the next one?” –M.K.
“I almost feel guilty that my new practice is going as well as it is. I would not be where I am today if it weren’t for you and Pamela. Blessings on you both.” –M.C.
Nothing is more exciting than watching a roomful of exhausted, depleted professionals come alive when attending one of our picturesque retreats. I help medical students, physicians and other healthcare professionals maneuver the very complex issues of today’s healthcare environments. There are answers! You don’t need to suffer in silence any longer. Let me help you create your ideal personal and professional life. Together, we can identify the perfect strategies that will work for you. Often the blocks that keep us from living our full potential are rooted in trauma/PTSD from medical training, financial anxiety, grief or perfectionism. I work with physicians and medical students in retreat, private one-on-one intensives and worldwide via Skype or phone.Some of the areas that I specialize in are:
- how to manage the challenges of charting, new EMRs and procrastination
- strategies to resolve conflict with Program Directors
- successful study schedules with anxiety reduction
- STEP and BOARD test anxiety
- human rights violations and what to do
- developing an assertive plan to protect physical and emotional health in residency
- REALISTIC work/life balance
- depression, anxiety, helplessness
For more information about the Ideal Medical Care movement, contact Pamela Wible, MD